We are BuzzMyVideos Limited (Company Registration Number: 7737866) a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is at Techhub, 20 Ropemaker Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2Y 9AR (“BMV”,“us” or “we”).
Our mission: to help content creators generate revenue for the content they create by connecting them to brands looking for new and innovative ways to connect with consumers all over the world.
|This Policy explains:
WHEN DOES THIS POLICY APPLY
This Policy applies to your use (via computer, mobile device or other technology (a “Device”)) and our collection of information on:
- our family of websites (incuding all subdomains and paths), web pages, interactive features, widgets, blogs and their respective contents including without limitations the BuzzMyVideos website located at: https://www.buzzmyvideos.com (our “Sites”);
- our various mobile applications (our “Apps”);
- any of the services accessible through the Sites and the Apps including without limitation our platform (the “BMV Network”)
(together our “Services”)
HERE IS THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Information you voluntarily provide
- Information that you voluntarily provide when you subscribe to our Services. This includes information you provide when you download our Apps, register on our Apps or Sites and open an account for the purpose of joining the BMV Network. Our registration form requires you to provide, amongst other things, your email address, your name, your gender, your date of birth (we need to know this because if you are not too young we cannot provide the Services to you), the country you live in and what you do for a living.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- If you contact us (by phone or email), we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information you provide when you choose to complete a survey or participate in a competition on our Services.
- Information we collect about you and your Device
When you interact with our Services, we (and our advertisers and/or other service providers) may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how our Services are accessed and used including:
Technical Device Information
- the type of Device you use (e.g are you using an Apple or a Samsung Device or a MAC);
- a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface or the mobile phone number used by the Device);
- mobile network information (e.g are you on the 3 network or the Vodafone network?);
- your mobile operating system (e.g. are you using an iphone or an Android?);
- your IP address and HTTP referrer information;
- the type of mobile browser you use (e.g. are you using the Chrome or Safari browser?);
- time zone setting (e.g. GMT, EST?).
Other Information Stored on your Device
- contact information;
- friends lists;
- details of your use of our App, Sites or Services;
- resources that you access;
- any user preferences that you have configured.
We may also use technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to disable location-enabled Services on your Device.
- Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties which provide technical services and content syndication opportunities. We work with advertising networks, online publishers, brands, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and we may receive information about you from them. Below is a non exhaustive list of third parties we work with. We may work with third parties not listed below or stop working with the third parties listed below.
|*Name of Third Party||Why we work with them|
|To allow you to sign in with your Twitter credentials to allow for content syndication|
|To allow you to sign in with your Facebook credentials and import friends from your Facebook friend list|
|YouTube||Because your YouTube channel is linked to the BMV Network|
THIS IS WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We use the information you provide to us to:
- provide you with relevant information and enable you to use our Services;
- provide information to brands which may be interested in your content to reach consumers;
- ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device to achieve the most user-friendly navigation experience;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- send marketing communication to tell you about developments in our Services (including news stories and competitions). We will only do this where you have indicated you would like to receive updates and you may change your preferences and cease receiving direct marketing from us at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
- notify you about changes to our Services.
- Where we propose using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
OUR USE OF AGGREGATED AND ANONYMISED INFORMATION
- We may provide aggregate user statistics, demographic information and other usage data which does not identify you specifically with third parties. We may combine your data with those of other users of our Services and share or provide this trend information in aggregated and anonymised form with third parties.
- We may also use information collected from you and combine it with information provided by other users of our Services to help us improve the design and delivery of our software tools, increasing the effectiveness for all users.
THIS IS WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will only share information with other organisations where we have your permission to do so in accordance with this Policy or where we believe it is necessary for a legitimate reason connected with our Services.
- We may disclose some or all of the data we collect from you when you use our Services to the following third parties:
|Category of data||Recipient|
|[PLEASE COMPLETE]||[PLEASE COMPLETE]|
|[PLEASE COMPLETE]||[PLEASE COMPLETE]|
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of BuzzMyVideos, the creators in the BMV Network, the brands we work with or any other individual. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
COOKIES, PIXELS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your Device. Pixels are small blocks of code on web pages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
We have outlined below the individual cookies we use and why we use them:
|Cookie Name||Expiry Period||Purpose||More Info|
Please refer to your browser or Device’s help material to learn what controls you can often use to remove or block cookies or other similar technologies or block or remove other data stored on your Device (such as by using the various settings in your browser). But please remember that If you do this, it may affect your ability to use our Services.
THIS IS WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These staff may be engaged in the fulfilment of your request and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
KEEPING INFORMATION SECURE
- All information you provide to us is stored on servers owned and operated by Google.
- Any payment transactions carried out by our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using technology aligned to industry best practice. We do not store any credit or debit card information on our servers.
- We maintain tight controls over all the data we collect, retaining it in firewalled and secured databases with strictly limited and controlled access rights, to ensure it is secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials) we encrypt that data via SSL encryption.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share a password with anyone. You are fully responsible for all activities associated with your confidential login information.
Please remember that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your information but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our App, Sites or when you use our Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HERE ARE YOUR RIGHTS
We think it is important that you are able to control your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- The law gives you the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We may charge £10 for information requests and we require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete your personal information which we process when you interact with the Services.
THIRD PARTY PROPERTIES ACCESSED FROM OUR APP OR SITES
Our Services may contain links to and from the online properties of our partner networks, advertisers, the brands we work with or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these online properties, please note that these online properties have their own privacy policies and that we cannot and do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these online properties. Please check these policies carefully before you click on any links and/or submit any personal data to these online properties.
The Services are not directed to children under 15. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 15 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under 15, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 15, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
If the ownership of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner so they can continue to operate the the Services. The new owner will be obliged to comply with this Policy.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Where it makes sense because the changes are material, we will notify you of the changes by e-mail or in another appropriate manner such as when you next start the App or log onto one of our Sites.
CONTACTING US IS EASY AND WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
We really do welcome any questions, comments and requests you may have regarding this Policy. You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR USING OUR SERVICES