Junior Content Producer Strategist (Video Editor/Graphic Designer) – London
Who we are and why we are looking for you?
BuzzMyVideos is looking for a Junior Motion Content Producer and Strategist to join its team in London. The successful candidate will be involved in moulding and refining visuals and communications for creator outreach, new business development & content acquisition for the network.
BuzzMyVideos is a digital media company that entertains audiences globally. We power scalable creation, curation, distribution and monetisation of online video through our innovative technology platform
With over 12 years combined experience from Google and YouTube, co-founders Paola Marinone and Bengu Atamer, recognized the gap in the current ecosystem and founded BuzzMyVideos in 2011. Today BuzzMyVideos provide a data-driven, measurable and scalable platform to more effectively entertain and engage audiences globally. BuzzMyVideos is headquartered in London and supported by an international team of video creators, engineers, content specialists and sales personnel
Where do you come in and what you will do?
We are looking for a video editor and design maverick who will bring magic to BuzzMyVideos’ dynamic brand. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management and story and content creation and curation for BuzzMyVideos’ digital and owned and operated properties. You’ll report and produce stories for all our digital platforms using all types of media, including text, video, pictures, graphics, audio, and more.
Adding value to all our online and offline projects. You will be part of a small but super talented team.
As our Video Editor Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the creation of the most insanely awesome pieces of 2D graphics and animation. Skills in 3D is desirable but not required.
If you like the idea of joining a fast growing Series A VC backed startup with a global mindset founded by two former YouTube managers, this is the spot for you!
About you and your skills
We are a diverse organisation headquartered in London with 17 different nationalities and pride ourselves on our differences. If you have the following, we would love to hear from you
We are looking someone with impressive (even if short) range of projects under her/his belt, with an absolute hands-on approach and great skill levels in 2D graphics, animation, storyboarding, photography, typography, composition as well as be constantly eager to learn. Equally important, we need a high energy, ego-free personality who understands and embraces teamwork and the value of feedback/criticism by turning it into opportunities to create even better pieces of work
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with content management systems, social media, graphics software, stills photography, video cameras/lighting/audio
- Proficiency with the technical aspects of producing content for digital media
- Be a compelling and accurate writer and content producer
- Be able to multitask and manage their time in order to put together relevant news and information across our digital platforms
- Knowledge of reading and understanding analytics
- Have the ability to execute trends, data and/or digital strategies and goals in daily content production and across our digital properties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the usage of various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Strong desire to focus on digital content. This is not a job for someone who wants to be a broadcast journalist, whether on- or off-camera